Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kanji at my local home Aule Page

I just added two new joyo kanji pages over at aule-browser.com/kanji but my links from my own aule-page are different.

The reason is that I re-write the server pages as local pages. The Curl pages at the server run fine off-line, but I can improve some of the HTML by moving pages to being local.

Here is what my local home page or "Aule Page" looks like these days:


To see the details, here is a JPG and here is a PNG image.

I like being able to type in the text area because on Firefox, the Perapera plugin will translate any Kanji that I paste into it when I am on-line. Some of those compound kanji become part of the default text in that text area. On Firefox 12, the text area can be re-sized!!

To see the textarea resized, check out this JPG or this PNG.  Below is a snap:

No comments:

Post a Comment